Chatham Insurance Services focuses solely on the Managed Care Insurance Industry, specializing in management and professional liability insurance products.
As a program manager, Chatham does not compete with the insurance producer. Instead, the company serves as an access point and underwriter for management and professional liability products for the managed care industry.
The Managed Care Industry includes the following types of organizations:
- All HMOs, PPOs, POS and Indemnity Plans
- Vision, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Self-Funded Health Plans
- Medicare/Medicaid Plans
- Prescription Benefit Managers
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Credentialing/Peer Review/Utilization Review Organizations
- Third-Party Administrators (health claims processing only)
- Network Management/Provider Services/Health Benefit Purchasing Groups
- Physician Hospital Organizations
- Administrative Services-Only Organizations
- Case or Disease Management Companies