Several years ago, a number of changes were taking place across the real estate industry.
Instead of the traditional approach in which everything was handled separately, the industry began to move toward a more aggregate approach. Ultimately, by consolidating various elements of the process, the real estate industry was able to enhance revenues and provide a better, more streamlined client/customer experience.
The insurance industry, however, hadn’t found a way to keep up with this change.
Enter: RE360®, which provides comprehensive coverage with one underwriter, one claims adjuster, and one policy.
- Directors & Officers (Syndication available)
- Errors & Omissions for Real Estate Sales, Escrow, Mortgage Brokers, Property Managers, Property Developers, Auctioneers, Property Leasing, Construction Managers, Title Agents, and Appraisers
- Fiduciary Liability, HIPPA
- EPL, Fair Housing Discrimination, Tenant Discrimination, 3rd Party
- Cyber Insurance
- Lock Box, Open House Coverage
- No BI/PD Exclusion, Prior Acts Available, Insured Owned Properties Included